Friday, August 3, 2012



DOG DAYS OF SUMMER

 

When fantasing about what my first picture on my blog was going to be and all the fascinating things I would be saying...I MUST admit, this picture was not in any of those visions.  However, SEIZE the day, as they say, and when I looked over at our amazing German Shepherd, Bear, sound asleep on his back and loudly snoring on the couch (which he is not allowed to be on), I had to go with it.   The other side of this tale is that I  FINALLY choose the name of the blog - thinking of Maine Tails, Tails from Maine, A Dog named Bear, born in Georgia, living in Maine..... and so forth.  I chose Dog Tales from Maine solely due to the huge chore of finding a place to rent temporarily in Maine with 3 dogs.  We were blessed to find a nice man who took pity on us and our love for our pets and kndly offered us a place to stay. 

Today has been a tough day in that our yellow lab, Margo, became horribly sick yesterday and is showing no signs of getting any better.  I've scheduled an appointment with the vet this afternoon, and I am now adding to my constant prayer of her recouperating to PLEASE don't let this vet visit cost us a million $s.  Not only is Margo a beloved fav of mine, she is also Aurelie's beloved, and I don't have the heart to let Aurelie down by not doing everything I can to make Margo better.  So off to the vet we go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment