Monday, August 27, 2012







Happy Monday! 

I've missed posting - last week I traveled back to Philly to pack up the rest of our house as we will be closing within the next two weeks.  After 31 years of living in the Philadelphia suburbs, I no longer have a place in PA that I can call home. It was very sad for me last Friday to leave the state that I have raised my family in.  I find it almost funny that whenever I mention Maine, the first comment made is "oh, it is so beautiful up there".  And it is, don't get me wrong.  We could have moved to much worse than Maine, and I am grateful that since we had to move, that it was to here.  Being back in PA after being gone for a month, however, I at once remembered how beautiful PA truly is. To my wonderful children, great friends and especially on Sundays to Narberth Presbyterian Church, I miss you all more than you will ever know.

I was worried that my husband and dogs would be missing me  for the 3 days I was gone, but as you can see above and below, that was needless worry!!!!!!!!!  Clearly the 4 of them were finding things to do and had not lost any of their appetite. 

Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment